Join the team
We list our open positions in the list below. You can follow us on linkedIn for updates on specific job postings. If you don’t see an open position, you can reach out to us anyway, using the link below. We are a nice place to work and always on the lookout for clever colleagues.
Location: Copenhagen (hybrid)
Position type: Full-time
Level: Senior Specialist
Who we are
Klar Reward Agency sets up strategies that better attracts, engages, and retains the right employees. We work in the full reward spectrum, from the specialist level to the very top. We know data better than most and even produce our own. We work with long-term goals, even when doing short-term fixes. We build on fairness, not because it looks good, but because it works better.
You will be working with experienced colleagues in a start-up firm with a down to earth culture and strong client focus. We work as a team in an engaging and collaborative culture with a practical and flexible approach to getting the job done. We work from home, from our office or on-site with our clients.
What you will be doing
You will be collaborating closely with your Klar_ colleagues and the leading partner, to drive own projects and deliverables, or to perform analysis and reports within the various aspects of reward and analytics. You will apply your experiences and knowledge, while improving your client management skills, your consulting competencies, and your expertise within reward profession.
We work with client-driven projects, and you should be interested in building your capabilities within:
- Consulting and client engagement
- Project planning and management
- Analyzing and designing core HR processes
- Conducting benchmark analysis and recommendations
- Producing communication and training materials
- Performing ad-hoc or longer-term interim assignments as sourced in specialist for clients
- Adapting and implementing standard Klar_ reward tools and processes
- Preparing presentations and reports for client executive management
- Improving or developing the Klar_ reward services or standard solutions
What we need from you
Armed with your strong self-drive and engagement to learn, you enjoy taking ownership of projects or tasks. You prosper where change is a constant and you acknowledge that attention to detail is the key to success. You speak and write both Danish and English.
In more detail, we would like to see you demonstrate capability within:
- Experience: 3 to 5 years, as an inhouse reward specialist in a larger global organization, or work within consulting.
- Work: Experience with predominant salary benchmark providers, as Korn Ferry, Mercer or WTW
- Education: Relevant academic background in Economics, Business, Human Resources or similar
- Technical: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point, Teams, and SharePoint
- Client-oriented: Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and gain their trust and respect
- Leader: Fully self-managed and eager to improve your project management skills
- Goal oriented: Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Thorough: Can produce quality presentations and reports on complicated client cases and analysis for a professional as well as executives
- Systematic: Can compile and organize complex data from multiple sources
- Curious: Open minded to taking on new activities and learning new skills
- Flexible: Ability to recognize change and act upon it to achieve goals
- Collaborative: Ability to effectively work with others to positively impact timely outcome
Apply for the position: LinkedIn